About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For dinner tonight, I made meatloaf (frozen dinner thing from Angelfood), real mashed potatoes, and I shucked corn!

Looking at August, with me having no job, our food budget is looking at being $450. Here's how the food budget looks so far:

Angel food will get $86. On August 23 we'll be getting:
Ribeye steaks
Chicken Leg Quarters
Chicken Breast Nuggets
Salisbury Steak Dinner
Breaded Chicken Breast Filets
Smoked Sausage
Frozen Veggies-California Blend
Frozen Carrots
Frozen Spinach
Frozen Waffles
Bean Soup Mix
lb. Rice
Instant Potatoes (which I will give away...I don't use this stuff!)
Sliced Peaches
32 oz Shelf Stable Milk
Dozen Eggs
Dessert Item

Grill box:
Sirloin Fillets
Boneless chicken breast
St. Louis-style ribs
hamburger Patties

Chicken Combo:
Cordon Bleu
Broccoli Cheese
Chicken Kiev

Fruit and Veggie Box:
Apples
Oranges
Lettuce
Cabbage
Potatoes
Cantaloupe
Honeydew

This will leave $91/week for other groceries! I can't wait to see how well I do!

No comments: