About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi all!

Gee, what has happened in the past 2 months? We went on vacation the beginning of June. We acted a little frugal, but made sure we had fun too. We spent a weekend in San Antonio on our first family vacation. The kids had a blast at Seaworld, and I fried my skin.

A few weeks after we got back, we got a puppy dog (the last one bit me back in February). Her name is Lilly Girl. She is a year old half Bishon Frise/half Pug.

Ethan is potty-trained! (Except at night) What a blessing that's been on our grocery bill!

My dryer never did get hooked up, so I've been hanging stuff out on the line...and it's been great! Nothing like drying for FREE! :)

I've been taking advantage of sales and thrift stores lately. I got the girls 5 pair of shorts for $1/piece at Walmart. My thrift store had a big sale of July 4 where clothing was $1.

My job ends in 2 weeks, and then I'm a stay-at-home mom! Homeschooling is going to be soooo much fun!

No comments: