The end of March saw me quitting Wal-mart. I just couldn't handle the hours anymore...working until midnight and then getting up early the next morning was too much. I'm currently getting ready to start teaching piano lessons again.
Since I've quit, I've stopped spending $150 a WEEK at Wal-mart. My entire paycheck went back into the store! I've gone back to shopping at Crest, Aldi, and Braum's...and our food budget has gone WAY down!
We'll get our Angelfood box this weekend. It will have:
• 1.5 lb. NY Strip Steak (4 x 6 oz.)
• 2 lb. Chicken Breast Stir Fry
• 2 lb. Breaded Breast Fillet
• 1 lb. Steak Fajita Strips
• 20 oz. Supreme Pizza
• 28 oz. Jumbo Beef Patties w/Gravy
• 1 lb. All Meat Hot Dogs
• 10 oz. Individually-Wrapped Cheese (16 slice)
• 1 lb. Mixed Vegetables
• 2 lb. French Fries
• 12 ct. White Corn Tortillas
• 1 lb. Rice
• 15 oz. Peach Halves
• 6 oz. Pancake Mix
• 32 oz. 2% Shelf Stable Milk
• One Dozen Eggs
• One Dessert Item
All of this for $30! We're planning on going by the Farmer's Market, so we'll probably spend another $20 on fruits and veggies.