About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

9 days...

Thanks to the Oklahoma weather, my pre-op appointment got changed to tomorrow, instead of Thursday. I still need to cook stuff to stick in the freezer, but I'm going to wait until Monday to do that. If we loose power this week, I don't want to loose all my freezer food!

Tonight I'll get to see Avatar for free! I finally accumulated 100 points on my AMC card. So I get a free movie ticket, a free drink, and a free popcorn. :) Took me 10 years at least to get this, and I can't think of a better time to use it...considering I'm fixing to be stuck in the house for quite some time.

I can't believe it's almost time. Where did the past 2 months go?

No comments: