About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at the thrift store!

Today I thought they were having their monthly $1 sale (where all clothing and shoes were $1), but I got quite a shock. Every Sunday this month if a clothing item has a white or pink sticker, they are 5/$1!!! I diligently went through the children's clothing racks, and then made my way to the women's area. Here is what I got:

1 Gap girl's dress (purple with sparkly butterflies on it)
1 unknown girls dress (could be homemade, or it's tag might have been cut off)
1 pink derek heart sweater
1 purple faded glory sweater
1 White Stag women's tank top
1 Liz Claiborne tank size XL
1 unknown women's dress (tan dress that *may* be homemade)
1 Cherokee overalls sz XL
1 Sonoma boys pant
1 Levi's jeans sz 7
1 GLO jeans sz 8
1 Limited Too jeans sz 7
1 Wrangler's boy jeans sz 8
1 Wrangler's boy jeans sz 10
1 LL Bean pant sz 5/6

ALL OF THIS TOTALED $3!!!

I then bought a My Michelle girl's dress for $4.

MY TOTAL TODAY WAS $7.56!

1 comment:

Molytail said...

awesome haul! *grin* ... I love thrift shops, yard sales, flea markets, etc.. why spend the $ on new pricy things when, with a little time & a little effort, you can get the same darn things MUCH cheaper!