About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Monday, December 22, 2008

What I've been up to...

So the weekend after Thanksgiving I started what I thought would be a temp job at Wal-mart. I have been working a LOT...it's very hard to work until midnight...not go to bed until 1...and then wake up early in the morning so Jeff can go to work. But I will get a very handsome paycheck on Christmas Eve, so that will make it all worth it. :)

Frugal-wise, both sides of our families have done away with buying gifts for everyone. We only concentrate on parents, Jeff's grandmother, and all kids 18 and under. This has helped so much!

The new year will bring new challenges with our food budget...I have zero energy to cook from scratch! So hopefully when I get a few days off I'll be able to get some good zzzz's. I don't see the point in me working if all we're going to buy is fast food and frozen dinners!

No comments: