About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 weeks 4 days left...but who's counting? ME! :)

There are days where I'm not quite ready for my surgery, and then there are days like today. We went to the Home and Garden Show here in OKC, and I couldn't handle it. For the first time in my life I was claustrophobic! The only thing I can figure out is that's it's from my meds. :( Meds that I can't stop taking until H-Day.

I've done several things around here that I hope will help Jeff while I'm recovering. I made him a recipe book of all my made-from-scratch recipes. Our laundry mountain is a tiny hill now. The kids' rooms look half-decent!

A not-so-frugal aspect of pre-op has been the dog. I'm actually having to board my dog while I'm in the hospital. It sucks, but what can you do when no one wants your dog?

I got to hold a 2 day old baby tonight...and I handled the whole situation just fine. No crying from either party. :) I think it's a good sign that I'm ready for my surgery.

No comments: