About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, a couple of 2nd graders and a 4 year old little man who is doing some Pre-K stuff.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Putting away new to us clothes!

Instead of spending tons of $$$ on more clothes for Ethan (my 2 yr old), I just received a box of clothes from a friend on the internet. As Bob the Builder says " Reuse and recycle!" Ethan is going to be set for at least another year.

And I'm going to be getting the sewing machine out soon to make some things...there are dresses for the girls and Christmas gifts for Christmas '08 that need to be started!

And we're even being frugal on the pets...we're getting a new dog on Saturday, and the adoption fee is only going to be $25...includes shots, dewormer, Frontline...and 4 weeks of classes for the new dog! If you live in the OKC area, you must stop by the Oklahoma City animal shelter!

No comments: